Thursday 24 February 2011

More Studio Calico

Some of the papers in this months Studio Calico were quite "not me" but I decided to come out of my comfort zone and tackle them lol
I popped over to XOXO to lift one of this months layouts. I chose to lift Ana's LO as I was inspired by the paper placement that I thought suited the papers I was using
Here is my take on Ana's LO
My youngest on her 18th birthday last year
Everything apart from the mist & blue thickers was in the kit, wish I had got some add ons tho!
Would appreciate your thoughts on this one as I'm really not sure about it
Toodle Pip X

5 comments:

  1. Love that back ground work you have done, is that more stitching with a pen???? Gorgeous colors and I like the delicate touch of button placed here and there. Awesome picture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, it's so funky! If you want add ons, check them out on release day, 28th, at about 5pm and let me know what you want. C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty. love the misting on here and buttons and pins. thank you so much for scraplifting me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it!! It's great when we come out of our comfort zones; those are usually the layouts our friends love the best huh??? Loved all the hearts and the pins and the sneaking of the xoxoxo in there :)

    Katherine (True XOXO chick)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soft and pretty colouring.. great layout...
    great lift.. thanks for playing along at xoxo and hope to see you again next month .. hugs Bev xoxoxoDT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments