Monday 28 February 2011

Scrapaholix kit take 2

A couple more layouts made with March's kit using the Sugar & Spice range from Dovecraft (I reccommend it lol)
I'm not sure if this one is "joined" properly with the 2 pics it looks cuter in real life
Just some misting fussy cutting and some thickers & gems

I had a terracotta glimmer mist that worked well with this paper as long as it wasnt to heavy a spraying.
I mucked up the loopy border in the bottom right corner so I cut out an oval scallop from the template I cut a smaller oval from the creamy paper and stamped it with my french script stamp from SU the chippie letters I spritzed with a cosmic shimmer mist and then utee'd themI even printed off some computer journalling & the crown was cut on the cricut and them inked and utee'd again
Toodle Pip X

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this page, and I especially love the crown. Just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments