Wednesday 16 March 2011

Couple of LO to share

This one was using BG june bug papers that I forgot I had. If you look close you can see Peggy stood on the wall that adjoins next doors garden LOL
and this one was using my Echo park paper from 3 diff lines
I went to a boot sale on sunday and picked up a couple of white doilies I cut it apart and dyed it to match the paper (tho for some reason it has photographed bright red which its not!)
The background was created using a pizza box with the top paper torn off and then painted & stamped(just wanted to see if it would work lol)
Hope you enjoy looking
Toodle Pip X

4 comments:

  1. This layout gives me such a happy feeling when I look at it, not sure why, could just be all those lovely colors. You did such a great job on dying the doiley love the bold color against the white. Awesome job Miss Fluffy keep it up, your style is unique to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise their was a comment spot for the first layout. Love the clean lines and the brightness to this page and love the little dog poking out, this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, adorable, happy pages! Love how you mix your patterns, and they all look awesome on the white background!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments