Wednesday 30 March 2011

Couple of mothers day cards

One for my Mother
She likes greens so this was some older dream street papers, I handmade the little roses and the word Mum is on acetate, I stitched around the panels to give a bit more texture

And this one for my Mother In Law

My MIL likes more blues so this is some very old paper adventures paer that I have had since I started scrapping, same layout same handmade flowers & stitching but i didnt use acetate on this one and I glittered around the edge of the word Mum
Hope you like them
I do!
Toodle Pip XXX

1 comment:

  1. You did a lovely job on these cards, those mums are going to be so happy. And I just noticed the way you draped the lace on the 2nd card, love it and the hand made roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments