Saturday 30 July 2011

CCG 202

This was the inspiration board over at CCG this week
And here is my take

I have no clue who the BG paper is by I must have cut the strip off lol
The leaves are WRMK white out
thickers and lily bee alphas
some paperchase owl stickers
the red pp is Daisy D's and the rest is basic grey
I painted the circle frame with acrylic paint and stamped with white some bubble wrap for a bit of texture
loved how the black made the colours pop (just like Fi's! lol)
Hope you like it

                                                                       Toodle Pip xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Tracee I love the woodgrain background so need that piece...lol I love your simplistic style with your lovely little elements that you have fussy cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love that background paper. I see you have gone with a dark background again...and you said you don't like change..lol. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picture, love the wood grain effect and all the fussy cutting, I am addicted to that at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments