Sunday 11 December 2011

My Creative sketches

I decided to play along again this month at My Creative Sketches there are some fab prizes on offer and it is another great sketch with some awesome DT inspiration
This was the sketch
And this is my take on it
It's hard to get a decent pic with the "Great Bristish weather" but I did my best
I used mainly Cosmo Cricket - Togetherness papers
matted everything in Kraft (borrowed the idea from Jenny who does some stunning work all matted in black)
The red alphas are by Crate Paper and the blue are by Lily Bee
The teeny tiny buttons are from my stash
Hope you like it
Toodle Pip xxx




9 comments:

  1. Lovely work on this page, Love it
    Thanks for joining the sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faboulas take on the sketch. I love that you matted everything in kraft. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page!! I agree with Melissa the kraft matting looks great.
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Love the papers and those banners, and love those pictures of Poppy!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet photos, and a perfect take on that sketch. The banners are so cute with the buttons, and the Cosmo Cricket papers are perfectly whimsical for these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Love this... Great Job... Thanks for Playing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great page! Luv the banners & the stitching! Thanx for playing along at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a PRECIOUS layou.Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic layout and take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with the MCS Sketch Contest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments