Saturday 14 April 2012

Case file 15 - solved

Loved the case file this week, especially the coordinates that the talented Michele Singh created for this case file
Here is the case file for this week


And this is my interpretation
I had so much fun with this case file I just adored the monsters and as you can see I couldn't stop adding them!
Evidence used 
Monsters - (I added "googly eyes to them)lots of them!
Metal - lots of brads
Zig Zags
Stacking/layers
Transparent element - I used a Tim Holtz fragment to mount the word til on
Frame the page -I used twine all around the white CS
Testimony
Start your journaling "Let the rumpus begin" my journaling is my title it goes on to say 8 til late the wold bunch go wild! I have some general info about the layout on the journaling spot (from the coordinates) I cut through most of the shape on the end so that it lots onto the pp and tucks behind(hope that makes sense)
Most of this was from the coordinates but the chevron pp is by studio calico and the alphas are a mix of AC, Lily Bee & Basic grey
This wild bunch were our guests for the New years Eve party we had and I must say they were such a great bunch and we had a ton of fun!
Toodle pip XXX


 

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those monsters are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is sooo cool Tracee!! Such a cool photos and the most amazing monsters & perfect stash for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun/cool layout!!! I love all of the little monsters, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this, Tracee! My new favorite of yours! Love the monsters dancing on that ring and the googly eyes. So many awesome details! You rocked the Case File!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments