Tuesday 24 April 2012

Designs by Diana blog hop

 Decided to play along on this blog hop, I had lots of fun hopping then wanted to play along with the sketch challenge too

This was the sketch
And here is my take

It's Poppy's 21st next year and I want to make her an album.  As she suffers with a lack of confidence I want the pages to show her how beautiful and precious she is to everyone who loves her so these pictures she had taken on a recent photoshoot are perfect for the task!
A couple of close ups


I used MME, Sassafras & a little Ocotber Afternoon as well as 6 different types of alpha
I'm quite pleased with the result (it just shows how much stash I brought on hliday with me too lol)
Toodle Pip xx


6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the photos, the colors, the way you did the red arrows, the heart banners... just WOWWWWWWWWWWW!! I am glad you got to play along with Diana's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is gorgeous- what a stunner of a color scheme!! FABulous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous Tracee! Poppy is BEAUTIFUL - she should have LOADS of confidence with looks like that!! Great take on the sketch & woo hoo to achieving this on holiday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful !!!
    I love colors ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning! Love what you made with my blogiversary sketch! I am so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments