Sunday 8 July 2012

Creative Scrappers 1st reveal

Hoorah I actually have something to share, took a short break (well actually my mojo did)
My first reveal is up at Creative Scrappers and I'm excited to share with you all
This was the lovley sketch by Janice

and here is my take on it
I used MME for the background and echo park for the main, the heart shape is bo bunny & various embellishments from Authentique, divine twine & the brads have been in my brad box forever lol
I really enjoyed playing around with the sketch for more inspiration go and check out what the rest of the DT did here
Toodle Pip x

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this, Tracee!! Love the colors and how you altered the sketch!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the circle photos, the colors and the twine action!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photos of Leon and Rodney! Just love your creative take on this sketch. Using those flash cards in place of the pics is brilliant, and how awesome the way you've framed the pics with the twine. Your dots are perfectly placed, I must say! Awesome, awesome page, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous layout! Love the colours and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great take on the sketch Tracee!! Love the look of this one too & all the twine action!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy your mojo has come back from its hike!! I can sure see it's back! LOVE this Tracee, the circular photos and the twine are such lovely elements as are the flash cards and that music sheet heart. Brilliant work! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments