Sunday 28 October 2012

Halloween Gift Bags

Just a couple of quick Halloween gift bags for my Granddaughter and her friend
(would have been a lot quicker still if I had actually had some paper bags lol)
Not Filled with sweeties yet but I think they look cute!
The eyebrows are a spellbinders wings die, punched circles for the eyes and I drew on some veins with a marker pen. I put some black netting behind the mouths and then added their names and a punched black cat.

A close up of the names and cat
Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween
Toodle Pip x


4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!!! These are ADORABLE!! LOVING those eyes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, aren't you a clever little crafter! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are fabulous! They are going to love these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, wish I was trick or treating at your house, Tks for visiting me today x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments