Wednesday 10 October 2012

Page maps

Before I came away on holiday I bought the new Echo Park  the record collection kits (oops both accidentally fell in to my basket lol)
I created a page using the Tailored collection and a sketch from the page maps blog
This was the sketch
I used my own creative license and came up with this
The scattered doilies paper was just begging to be cut!
The backing paper is BG basics (just love that pack!), I added a few MME lush brads and a couple of pins along with some of the stickers from the sticker sheet, good old thickers for the title and I was done.
Poppy's album is filling nicely and I hope I can complete it way before my end of January deadline this is layout 13 of 21 so I'm well on my way!

Toodle Pip x

8 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous page Tracee! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layout! There is fun everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute page!! I also love BG basics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Love those circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love love love the photo and loveeeeeeee the doilies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER DUPER love this!!! Wow!!! How have I not found your blog?!!! Now following! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally, totally awesome ! love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments