Sunday 27 January 2013

CSI case file 55 - solved

As the birthday celebrations continue this week over at CSI I found the perfect picture to compliment this weeks palette so just had to play along

My Testimony
My sweet little Peggy when she was a pup looking so cute and innocent and then not a minute later she was up to mischief stealing all the labels from the plant pots on the decking!
I used this story as my Testimony this week, one of the inspiration words was STIR and this picture stirred up that memory.
This was the case file
And here is my layout
My Evidence
Leaves - I used a cut file on my cameo
Diamond shapes - I put some paint on a harlequin mask and stamped with it and then stitched the diamond shapes on my sewing machine
Circles - I made my own mask by punching out circles and using gesso and paint created the background
tone on tone pattern - different blue paint & Gesso
Stitching - machine stitched the diamond shapes over the background
Plain white background - my absolute favourite
I got to use up some of my older stash too - Yeah!
The cinnamon behind the pic is actually an old MME Asparagus frame and the journaling card and scallop frame is also MME
the other papers are Teresa Collins, MME and Bo Bunny
The speech bubble is newer and by Studio Calico as is the Sweet tag in the right hand corner
Alphas are by Scenic Route, Lily Bee and Making memories
A few close ups
My Testimony is tucked behind the picture on this tag

My background and the gorgeous cut file from my cameo

Added a small decorative design to my journaling spot
I really loved this weeks case file
Thank you for looking
x Toodle Pip x




5 comments:

  1. Fabulicious! Peggy looks so sweet. Love all your little bits, and that artsy background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the background and those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cute puppy, love your layout. Been ages since I have been over to CSI must try and do more of their challenges. Have you changed your blog, looks amazing, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great ! I love the way you sew on your background, and the picture is so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaw this is totally lovely Tracee - love how you have done the mixed media work so subtly.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments