Monday 6 May 2013

CSI case file 69 - solved

I had a busy week this week preparing for one of my besties 50th birthdays and a photo shoot with my youngest daughter.
So my layout was done over a few days in spurts and then by the time I was finally finished it was too dark to take a picture!
Before I share my case file I just want to show you my fave pic of the shoot, it's Poppy wearing my Grandma's fur coat, I can't wait to scrap it!
I know I'm probably biased cos she's mine but I think she is stunning!

Back to the case file this week, another palette that I love.
Here's my layout


I struggled with following the journaling prompt this week because I had a clear idea of what I wanted the layout to say
For my Evidence I used
Number accents
Circle Graph
circles
stripes
ledger paper
Jewels
add something completely unexpected - the brad inside the wood veneer camera is supposed to be a leaf but I turned it to look like a fish (think that counts don't you lol)

My Testimony
Well I rather fell down on that one but I did put some word stickers in the circle graph
My journaling is a series of questions and answers about the water ride that we went on when we visited a fun park on holiday last month

Thankyou for looking
Toodle Pip x



7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing!!! LOVING the colors and the circle design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at your leaf/fish brad :)))))))) Very cool layout as always tracee & yes your duaghter is a stunner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout but you know that ... That photo of your daughter is totally gorgeous. I love that fur.... My gran had one that one of my aunts burned because of the fur thing. I was so mad cause I really had my eye on that coat...:D She looks like Christina Agueleira (?) in this photo. Can't wait to see it scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture of your daughter is so amazing.
    Apartment Software

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and nice pic you shared. :)
    Trace mobile number

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice layout and other all creation by you..well done just keep it up..
    Kerala Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments