Saturday 1 June 2013

A quick share

I have a post up today on the Papermaze Blog
Just thought I would share with you

Along with the Echo Park papers this month I got sent a sheet of corrugated cardstock, I don't know about you but I just love the feel of this stuff! Is that weird? lol
I was going to use it as a base for the layout, but instead I used it to help pull just the blue colours from the papers with a small pop of red to draw the eye in.


 I simply stitched a spiral circle onto the middle of the layout and then cut the chevron paper into "arrows"
A little tip: I needed 4 P's for this layout and as I had already used 2 of the 4 that came on the sheet I cut the bottom loop from the B's to make my extra P's. Lots of different letters can be created from others if you run out of one you need
I used one of the little frames from this sheet of American Crafts 5 & Frolic for the photo mat
 
The Summer part of the title was cut from the 3 x 4 journaling card sheet, which I layered on top of a torn piece if the corrugated paper
For a final pop of interest I added a kraft tag onto which I wrote my journaling.
I really love this line of paper and how it looks quite different from This layout I made with the same collection
Hvae fun creating!

2 comments:

  1. Really cool. Love the pops of colour. Plus the stitching and arrow action. Great design Tracee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool - such a dynamic design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments