Monday 24 June 2013

July Sketchbook365

It's reveal time over at Sketchbook365


When I saw the sketch I instantly loved it, the big chevrons etc. When it came to scrapping it my layout went in a totally different direction and I ended up making those yummy big chevrons into small trianlges - go figure lol
 And here is my take on the sketch

This month we were sent some of the new basic grey collections to play with I chose Hipster as I loved the oranges and browns in the range, my pictures from a recent photoshoot with my youngest daughter matched perfectly and I kept the whole colour scheme to the brown/beige/orange tones

Hope you will check out all the stunning designs by the DT, a feast for your eyes!
Toodle pip x

Supplies used





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photo of you and Poppy, and an equally gorgeous layout! Love your creative take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments