Sunday 11 August 2013

CSI 84 - Solved

This weeks case file, one of Em's fab sketches and another chapter of  Tracee & Debbi's Excellent Adventures.



Our picture this week is of our trip to the Zoo, here is Debbi's take (you have to go see it's so awesome) 

This is mine, even tho it didn't quite go to plan this week


Evidence
Stripes
Fabric
Textured paper
Fringe
Pockets
Ribbon/twine
Circle

Testimony

(On the back)
We had planned to visit the Zoo while I was staying at Debbi's and we were trying to pick a fairly cool day, it was supposed to be cooler on the Friday so we headed off, but it wasn't cooler at all. It was so sticky and humid, We got to see lot's and enjoyed the seal show but after 3 hours we were exhausted! We didn't get to see the Panda's the one animal I really wanted to see, dumbo's we should have gone there first.

My title was going to be Friends forever, apart or together but for some reason I found the word escape and just tried to place it to see what it looked like. Of course it stuck fast and so I had to totally rethink lol
 some close ups
I cut this denim pocket from an old pair of my grandaughters jeans, it's so cute. The sun paper just appeared on my page, quite spooky as it matched the palette!
 

I used lots of layers and this lace was part of an old blouse that I cut up.
The flair button I got from Etsy, and I stamped the calendar stamp onto some acetate and stapled it to the page.



I printed the photo out in black and white and colour then I fussy cut me and Debbi and placed it over the black and white picture using some foam dots to raise it up slightly.
I did use lots of texture paste and mists on my background but as I did it all in the middle I then covered most of it up but I took a pic when it was in the "raw" stage

The rest of the DT and Guest Designers did a fantastic job this week Check them out here
Toodle Pip x

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments