Monday 14 October 2013

Scrap Africa

Whilst I was away I was looking for a challenge to play along with
Scrap Africa had this great sketch (of course I changed it up a bit!)
I wanted to make a layout using just the scraps I had accumulated on this holiday and so this layout was born.


This was the sketch (I turned it on its side)

 
Of course I finished it late at night and now it's back to the type of weather that makes photographing my work nigh on impossible, reminds that I must try and work something out for this winter (any tips would be very helpful)
Toodle Pip
 


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Tracee....this is just so fresh and gorgeous! I loooooove your take on the sketch and love those holiday photies! Absolutely love your page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tale on the sketch! Fabulous!! Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracee you layout is lovely. Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just gorgeous!! I LOVE everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at SCRAP AFRICA Tracee, it was great to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I love how you've used the sketch! Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments