Saturday 14 December 2013

Page Drafts Christmas Sketches are here!


The Fabulous, amazing, creative talent that is, Emma Stafrace 
has put together these amazing new PD sketches for Christmas, which I was so lucky to be asked to join in on
here is some of what Em has to say .......

2013 
Christmas Cheer Release.
...let us know what Christmas means to you!
If you would like to have the 2013 Sketch collection in your stash I have created a Freebie Kit as a gift to you which includes the jpegs, and editable .tiff and .psd files so everyone can enjoy them. 
for more info  
                             
You must go check out the rest of the sketches there is some awesome talent and an abundance of inspiration to be found.You can check it out here.

This was the sketch I chose to use

and my layout
Christmas is such a fun time of year and not only for us humans, my canine family love it just as much as we do!

Thankyou Em for letting me be a a part of it all
Toodle Pip x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracee, just called by to saw how much I LOVE your layout in the Page Drafts reveal & such a clever title too. Adorable pooch. Merry Christmas. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and those frames around the circular photos are awesome! Silhouette??

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments