Sunday 12 January 2014

CSI case file 105 - Solved






I loved the palette for this week and once again had the perfect picture.

I had real fun with this one and come the end it was hard not to just keep adding little bits and pieces!
I love the weeks when we get the added bonus of a sketch from the very talented Em Stafrace of Page Drafts I couldn't wait to use it - I swapped out the 4 photos for 1 and placed my journaling over to the right. The chain running from down to the circle was used to represent the banner on the sketch.

Evidence
Stars
Circles
Book pages
Planets - My title has the word "planet" and my circles represent the planets
Stitching
Something Unusual - for this I used the metal from a wooden clothes pin and attached some chain from a keyring to the dangly circle
Speech Bubbles

Evidence
I placed some journaling in a frame.
The whole layout is about my son Josh and the peculiar things he says sometimes, almost like he is on a different planet to the rest of us.
Whilst losing at a game of mini golf he came out with These Golf Balls are rubbish, they're not even like Footballs(soccer balls. He also added to that thinks he is highly amusing and looks bewildered when we don't get "his" hysterical quips. . . I sure do love that Boy!

A close up of my journaling
 Hope you will find time to check out the rest of the DT work, there is lots of inspiration to be found.
The deadline for completing Case File No. 105 is Sunday, January 19, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
So plenty of time to play along
Toodle pip 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments