Saturday 1 February 2014

CSI 108 - solved

This week Debbi and I used the same pic and the same sketch and came up with 2 quite different layouts

This was the case file

And here is my layout, but make sure you go check out Debbi's HERE


We used this great Sketch over at Creative Scrappers

Evidence
Mixed Media background
Bird
Hearts
Flower
Newsprint
Border Punch
Rub Ons
Stamps
Penwork

Testimony
Tell a story you've never told before

The picture was taken in Debbi's scraproom and we were supposed to be scrapping but really all we had managed to make this huge mess on her desk, not one layout between the pair of us lol We are both slow scrappers and awful procrastinators!


The mess we had made inspired me to make a messy/mixed media background for my layout.
I bought the cutfile of the scissors a while back and really I wondered when I would ever use it, it fit perfectly for this layout and I cut and stitched a slit on the edge of the layout as if the scissors had actually cut it.

I created a pocket with a punched edge flap and layered it behind the photo, the brad & pins turn horizontally so you can lift up the flap and take out the journaling card.

Hope you will find time to play along this week it's a really fun case file
Toodle Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments