Sunday 9 March 2014

Woodness Gracious Me

(warning photo heavy)I was up on the Scrap 365 blog yesterday with this little minibook using some gorgeous wood veneers from Scrap365 themselves & the so so pretty Primrose collection by BoBunny.
I didn't share all the pages on the blog so I will share them here.
With so many shapes to choose from I finally went with the Dress forms and the polaroid frames.

This is the front cover

I love the colours the shapes give to a project just bare or you can decorate them simply, I added some dry wall tape to the dress form to give it some texture in contrast to the printed polaroid frame
On this frame I inked up the edges and embossed with clear embossing powder, some of it adhered without the ink underneath and it looks like water droplets.
Another that I double embossed and although you cant see too clearly in the picture this has a beautiful sheen whilst still showing the gorgeous laser details on the embellishment. How gorgeous is the Primrose Collection too with its pinks greens and browns?
 I added the frames throughout the book, sometimes to frame the photo and others to just highlight a part of one.
  and these are the double pages





The front and back cover, and I have to say that it was well received by my youngest daughter
 
  

If you made it this far well done and Thankyou for looking
Toodle Pip x






2 comments:

  1. Tracee this is just gorgeous!! What a gorgeous keepsake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a gorgeous mini!! LOVE this piece of art!!!
    Going to follow you! so happy to have found you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments