Sunday 27 April 2014

Our Lil Monster Misc Me

Our Lil Monster Misc Me


Our Lil Monster is perfect for all the little monsters out there, I have "borrowed" mine from my youngest daughter, he is the little boy she child minds for and I thought this collection and the Misc Me concept is perfect for recording her time with him.





I have added smaller pictures to these pages to also show off the adorable patterns and images that make up the Our Lil Monster collection as well as leaving plenty of space for her to add her journaling.





As well as all the cards that slot right into the pockets, I have also added some of the 12 x 12 papers and the noteworthy elements from the same collection. It all coordinates perfectly and makes creating your pages a breeze.

You can add elements from different collections as I have done wit the Kraft chevron bag. I simply cut it to size and the stitched it directly to my 6 x 4 journaling card. I then added another card that slips inside the pocket for extra journaling or photos.


Bo Bunny Supplies List:
Misc Me: Our Lil Monster Box Set
Misc Me: Black 8 x 9 Binder
Misc Me: 8 x9 Page Protectors Variety Pack
Patterned Paper: Our Lil Monster, Curiosity/Our Lil Monster
Stickers: Combo Sticker,Our Lil Monster, Head Over Heels
Noteworthy: Our Lil Monster
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Our Lil Monster
Kraft: Wood Shapes Moustaches
Kraft: Kraft Gift Bag Chevron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments