Thursday 12 June 2014

Freestyle Cards with Bo Bunny

PURRfect by Tracee Provis


I love the 12 x 12 Chipboard packs that coordinate with each Bo Bunny Collection, they are great for all types of project. This cat silhouette from the Happy Tails collection inspired me to make this card it is a PURRfect fit.



I used Wildberry Vinatge Dot cardstock cut into a heart shape as a base and then I cut up some strips of Songbird from the Avenues Collection which I then layered across the heart along with some black. I used 2 Bo Bunny Blossoms and created my own rolled rose to add to the cluster. A few scattered Jewels added the finishing touch.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Avenues, Songbird/Avenues; License/Happy Tails; Ghouls/Fright Night;
Cardstock: Wildberry Vintage Dot
Chipboard: 12 x 12 Happy Tails
Jewels: Autumn Song
Blossoms: Wildberry Dahlia

Hi by Tracee Provis


I often found myself struggling when it came to more masculine cards but the fun fresh Our Lil Monster Collection puts all those struggles to an end with the bright colours and cute little monster images. I whipped this card up in no time at all.


I fussy cut images for both the front and the inside of this card. I added a few foam pads to the monsters eyes on the front of the card which made him "come to life" a little more.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Mischief, Wonder, Rawr, Stomp/Our Lil Monster
Misc Me; Journal Pack/Our Lil Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments