Friday 18 July 2014

Bo Bunny Summer Wreath


 

M latest project for Bo Bunny is up on the blog



Summer Wreath by Tracee Provis


The pretty vibrant colours of this collection lead you to imagine all things summer. I knew that I wanted to create a project that celebrated this gorgeous palette and what better way to display them all, than in a wreath for you to hang on the door or in your entrance hall.


I started by taking the Kraft Canvas Pleated Lace and attaching it to a circle of corrugated cardboard, for added interest I also attached a circle of the same corrugated cardboard that I wrapped in regular household string, I love the rustic look it gives to your projects. I then cut some scalloped borders from Double Dot cardstock to create and extra layer.


I cut rosettes from lots of the different papers in the collection both in the 12 x 12 and the  6x 6 paper pad. Using a hot glue gun I fixed them in a large cluster down the right hand side and a smaller cluster over on the left. I used lots of buttons and brads to create my centres and the summer stickers from the 12 x 12 sticker sheet made the perfect title. To finish it off I fussy cut a couple of tickets and tucked them into the rosette cluster, this now hangs in my hallway for all to see as they walk in the door.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Lemonade Stand, Block Party, Chill Out, Cream Pop/Lemonade Stand
6 x6 Paper Pad: Lemonade Stand
Stickers: 12 x 12 Lemonade Stand, Pink Alphabet
Cardstock: Passion Fruit Stripe, Passion Fruit Flourish, Sugar Dot
Brads: Lemonade Stand, Avenues
Buttons: Lemonade Stand, Primrose, Modern Miss
Kraft: Canvas Pleated Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments