Tuesday 21 October 2014

Altered Spool with Bo Bunny

I came across this photo of my sweet Granddaughter that I had already fussy cut (cant remember why now!), It is a perfect match for the Bo Bunny Madeline collection.
I wanted to create a little ornament for her bedroom, and so I put together this altered spool and I think its rather cute!

Dreamer Altered Spool by Tracee Provis Madeline Bo Bunny 01
 
I took an old wrapping paper tube and added a circle of chipboard to both the bottom and the top, then I gathered up the Madeline collection and started to decorate.
The Petals made great wings and I added a little sparkle of silver glitter paste then attached them to the back of the photo.
 
Dreamer Altered Spool by Tracee Provis Madeline Bo Bunny 02
 
I also added glitter to the Chipboard sticker using a paintbrush so that I could get it exactly where I wanted it.
More petals were added to the sticker and it layers up so beautifully, I used the pearlescents as a paint to subtly colour the doily on the base. For the finishing touch to make it perfectly girly I added some delicate pink jewels around the edges.
Result - one happy Granddaughter!
 
 
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Exquisite/Madeline
6 x 6 Paper Pad; Madeline
Stickers; Combo Stickers/Madeline
Brads; Madeline
Chipboard; Madeline
Jewels; Double Dot Think Pink
Petals; Madeline, Candy Cane Christmas
Glitter Paste; Silver
Doilies; Small
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This turned out amazing!! It's so creative.
    I am sure that the little Princess was over the moon when she saw it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments